Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas

Well with all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas and the snowstorms that passed through our region there has not been alot of time to train or post. I have been able to get the necessary training in, but just barely. I've been swimming, running and biking but only indoors! Plus now with my new chin up bar I am working the upper body a bit.



It is coming close to my vacation time. This year I am headed to Orlando Florida for a Hockey tournament @ the beginneing of January. I don't plan on bringing my bike but I am thinking of renting one when I get down there. We are staying at the Shearton Orlando North Hotel arriving on January 4 and leaving on January 9th. I am pretty excited to get out there and run,ride ,and swim in the warmer weather...oh yeah and play hockey:p If there is anyone out there that lives in the area I would love to have a S/B/R partner!



Well back to cleaning up after the explosion called Christmas!

No comments: