Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trip to Whitehorse

Sunday April 26th,2009


I'm calling it starting out at sea level. Woke up at 4:00am and got moving. We were out of the door by 5:00 and stopped to get a much needed tim's coffee (although it tasted burnt;definetly more than 20 minutes old).
We made it to the Via station early enough to sit and talk for a while. I am very suprised at how few ppl take the train from Windsor to Toronto, maybe 10. Becca and I said our goodbyes and I boarded the train. Not even a minute on the train and my phone goes off "look outside"
there she was looking beautiful in her scrubs waving goodbye.
I spent several of the next few hours falling in and out of sleep, one time deep enough that when I woke up my mouth was wide open and I was drooling. It was a pretty uneventful trip, just the usual stops to let ppl on and off. Didn't really talk to anyone except for the odd text from Becca....the odd 30 messages (ok I did initiate some of them). Final tally Becca 30 me 44, just between Windsor and Toronto.
















No comments: