Monday, December 3, 2007

Family pics

On the weekend we had a family friend take some long overdue family pictures. I believe she took 248 overall but some of them the shutter speed was so fast it took like 3 with each click.It is so nice to have pictures of all of us together. With everyone so busy it is hard to get everyone together.




This week it is back to some serious running. I am going to have to make a really strong effort to get my but out there on the road. Should be exciting to put the running together with the swimming and biking. I'm really fortunate to have a treadmill and bike at work so I can do some of my miles indoors this year.



My bike is back. A new seat and the rear tread was replaced. I can't wait to get out for a serious ride on it ..with the weather like it is now I won't be able to do that anytime soon. If you read my blog at all you can see that the original owner of the bike happend by my blog. He gave me some info about the bike. It is pretty cool to have that.


The Marinoni is quite old...I believe I purchased it way back in 1995 and used it for 4 seasons. Then it sat in my basement for 7 years untouched.




I also have to say that everyone in the "tri" community is so great, very encouraging offering help and advice. Thanks a bunch.



No comments: