Sunday, January 6, 2008

2000 visited since March 29,2007

WHo me, these people want to read a blog about a guy from a small town who is in the fight of his life to BQ and try a tri. A guy that would love to be an age group winner but is about 20lbs overweight and not too sure if the natural ability is there.
I just want to say thank you for stopping by!

I stopped by Breaking the tape I was looking at the workouts and one appeared to me to be hilarious...this is how it read;


Wii boxing by Jason
Thurs. Jan 3
40 minutes

2 comments:

Ali said...

Wii boxing! That's too funny.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.