Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Running again

If you look in my side tab I you'll notice I have actually been running again! I'm all healed up and ready to rock. It looks as though we are going to be getting some nice warmer weather.


This morning I went out for a 5 mile run. I went out at around 9AM and it was beautiful out there. The sun was shining there was little to no wind, just a perfect day for a run. People were out on the streets walking, children were playing, birds were chirping. I stopped a few times to talk. A friend of mines Father was out walking and I hadn't seen him in about 5 years so it was nice to catch up and see what everyone was up to. Near the end of my run I ran into the guy who owns the store below the apartment where my wife lived while we were dating...dating my wife not the guy!We caught up a bit.

I ended at Tim Hortons had a small chocolate milk and a large black coffee. I won a free coffee don't you know. Then I walked home. I was almost giddy about how nice it was. Funny thing, you know you are Canadian when you think that a sunny day with a temperature of 0C/32F is a beautiful day!
Tomorrow I plan on going swimming. Then I will be returning the rental car. Then I will be finally riding my bike home from the rental palce. I already took my bike apart and stuffed it in the trunk of the rental car! It is only about 15 miles we will see how I fare in the cold.

No comments: