Friday, May 30, 2008

Tri "Virgin"

Tomorrow I will be able to finally say I am a tri athlete errr?
Should be fun. I've been practising my swimming and I think I have come a long way in just the last few sessions. After learning more on how to balance myself in the water and relax I don't think I'll have a problem with the 500m swim.


The biking shouldn't be a problem, I've done quite a bit of it and I am ramping it up for my H.I.M in August...hope I don't get a flat cause I don't have a spare right now.

Running should be fun. I haven't just run a 5km run in quite sometime (racing that is). Yes I did say racing. Tomorrow I plan on RACING.But me racing is not the same as other people racing considering I am only a couple cheeseburgers away from being a Clydesdale

Wish me luck :)

No comments: