Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Did I mention I love September?

Yes as I have said before, I love September. Although the days are getting shorter and it is getting colder, it is great for training.




Thought I'd check in and let y'all know what I have been up to. Other than being crazy busy...I'm back working part time at the shop. Jetting to Toronto with my daughter for the Virgin Mobile Music Festival and a day after that concert going to another concert in Detroit, then the next evening taking Jack to the Detroit Tigers game.


I've been doing some pretty good runs 13 miles last Monday and 12 Miles on Sunday with some shorter ones in between. Hopefully I'll be in good shape for the Detroit Half.


Today was an exciting day for me we rode from lasalle to leamington and back putting in about 125km, we had a pretty good head wind coming back. It was a great time and my first real group ride.





Swimming has suffered a set back...I haven't made it to the pool. As much as I want to do it I just haven't able to get there. I am going to make more of an effort cause I think it is the main area of my training that is lacking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey when is the Detroit run? I'm looking for a run a month between now and the around the bay.. just did the toronto half today.. foot healing up good