Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring is coming


It is just around the corner. I can't wait to get out on the open roads this season.
Training is coming along well...right now I really don't know what I am training for but hey I'm training. I do know basically what I am training for and I'll tell you right now it is not for a spring Marathon. Nope, I've decided to wait until the fall.
So my first event will most likely be a 5km in Dearborn . Then I plan to run the 1/2 Marathon April 19 in Leamington
The Triathlon Season will debut again with the Belle River Tri May 30th, then the Leamington Tri June 15th, then Windsor Tri Aug 8th, the Bull Dog August 23rd finally Muskoka Sept 13th!
The running season will end with the running of the Detroit Marthon in October if I don't die in Muskoka!

No comments: