Monday, March 19, 2007

Anxious

Woke up anxious today. I want to run a race. Enough of this training. I need to join that big group of other runners at the starting line. It's like I'm addicted to it. Having missed the big start in Detroit last fall due to my IT I haven't been to anther race yet. I need it, I crave it.
For the last hour I have been searching for that race that will match up with my training and work schedules.I have Ottawa coming up but that is still 2 months away. Well I think I figured it out and this will be my 2007 race schedule. I will hopefully add 1 or 2 more I'm sure the lag between Niagra Falls and Detroit will force me to do a marathon in August or September

Run for Retina
Ottawa Marathon
NIAGARA Ultra 50 Km
Detroit Marathon


My running is coming along well. I went for a long run with Mike this weekend. It is great to have someone to run with. Great encouragement.

No comments: