Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Self prescribed time off



It kinda just happend this way. I ran the Wednesday after Ottawa and that has been it so far. I have been researching different running plans and haven't decided where to jump in yet. I've got my half mary coming up on June 23rd so I had better get started if I want any kind of respectable time. I have been flip floping on which training program to start following.
I am either going to bump up my weekly mileage or go down. I have been reading about the F.I.R.S.T. training program or 3 + 2 where you only run 3 days a week at a higher inensity and cross train 2 days (biking/swimming/rowing) http://www.furman.edu/first/fmtp.htm .


This to me sounds good. I want so bad to be a Tri-er. This program will give me the time and ability to throw in some biking and swimming.







No comments: