Friday, October 26, 2007

Haven't been back out yet...

I have an infection in my toe. Seems that my toe nail was rubbing on my shoe and somehow got infected underneath. I've been taking good care of it but it still is very sensitive. I wnet for a nice relaxing hour massage yesterday morning, that made all of the difference in the world. Not to mention being rubbed down for an hour early in the morning is quite nice.
I am already planning for Ottawa I have my training plan ready BTW I start training again December 11th, 2007. For now though I will just be running small mileages and run a 5 km race at the end of November. I am thinking I might try to find a half marry to run before December????



Pictures are in. I am always anxious for the pictures from the course to come in.
My bib #764 Make sure you look at Detroit Marathon 2007

Runphotos.com

No comments: