Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back in the water

was nice to be back. Waking up at 5:00am to get to the pool is tough but it is all worth it. Actually today I noticed that my legs felt much better when we were done. The pain that was in my left calve/achilles area has completely gone away, a supprise to me considering I ran hill repeats last night.
We are all done swimming until January 3rd. Mike and I are going to be looking at swimming times at other pools to see if we can keep at our current level until then.
Today I realized that the swim trunks I use are causing quite a drag. We were doing 3X 75 each 75 faster than the last. Well on the last one I had to stop and adjust my suit...it was almost coming off. Time for some more appropriate swim apparel. Here are some links to what I was thinking of
light my fire
Scary
Camo

One of the "Fast LAne" Swimmers Kona Shelley took some pictures of the Masters swimming crew today...take a look

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

Have a very Happy new year! See you soon!!