Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year











All the best to all of you other bloggers out there!






2007 was a great year for me. Looking back there it was a lot of fun along with a lot of self discovery and accomplishments.


I became an Uncle again twice over last year;



Baby Zara born November 11th,2007





Baby Madeline born December 25,2007


that brings it up to 5 Nieces and 1 Nephew.




I finished 2 Marathons, a half Marathon, a 10 mile race and over 42 weeks of training!



Next year my #1 goal is to continue losing weight...I think my weight is a huge factor in my running. It shouldn't be hard because my other goals are pretty ambtious and will more than likely help with my #1 goal.



I am going to try a tri..the first one will be Father's day in Leamington Ontario "The Tomatoman triathlon". I am also going to run a Marathon in the Spring and a 1/2 Marathon in Detroit in the Fall. If I feel like my swimming is coming along I might sign up for a 1/2 Ironman.



Let me know your goals or resolutions...even if you are just a lurker please leave a comment!







No comments: