Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where are all the hills?

Tonight was hill repeat night. 2 Miles of slow running 9:30-10:00 pace- 6X30sec hills repeats at a sprint speed with 2:00 minute active recovery followed by 2 Miles of slow running 9:30-10:00 pace. Considering I was running from home I thought and thought about where a steep hill was that I could run a sprint of 30 secs over within a 2 miles radius. There are the railway crossings, but they are too short. There is the bridge coming into town but I think it is too short also. Then there is the bridge going out of town over Duck Creek it is long enough, but not so steep. It was settled. The long but not so steep bridge won out since it is only a mile from my house I had to do some weaving in and out of subdivisions to make it 2 miles.The sprints were fun. I ran pretty quick around 5:00 minute miles for 30 seconds.


The back of my calve still hurtsbut seems less painful today. I iced it and stretched it alot today...seemed to hold up fine through the sprints?

No comments: