Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2008 Steelhead 70.3 Triathlon

This is a sad day for me. Today I am offically droping out of this race. It is due to some scheduling difficulties and things are not working out for me.
I am probably in the best shape of my life right now and was looking so forward to doing my first 70.3 race. But sometimes life gets in the way.




If you know anyone who wants to do this race and hasn't signed up let me know. I can save them a good $50.00 for the registration. I am selling my spot for $200 but I guess that can be negotiable too!



So until I pick my next event I will keep swimming , cycling and running my way to being a hard body!

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

HUH????? That's too bad. I hope you continue on your journey. There will always be lots of races out there in the future...:-))