Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wed Blog Log

Figured I'd post that I actually got off my butt and went for a run this morning. Ran about 6km on the hill. I am going to have to get used to running on hilly terrain so I figured why wait. I did a lot of stretching after my run. My back felt fine and my hammy's loose.


Tonight I plan on 30mins plus on the trainer just spinning and some pushups and situps.


A note on the mental side...looks like I am going to have to keep Garmin charged up again. I've gotten out my habit of always having him charged up. I am so neurotic I had to Map my run as soon as I could after cause Garmin was dead! Probably a good thing cause I was just going out for a nice easy run today and I don't think I really want to know how slow I was running.

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

Jeff..come out to the class, it doesn't start until 12...i'm leaving shortly.