Monday, December 8, 2008

It's official

Marathon training has resumed! I know it seems early but I want to "bring it" in the spring. I already have some goals set for the 2009 season. I plan on doing a spring Marathon and I am already signed up for the Muskoka 70.3 in September. The other races I do will have to fall into line with my traing for these 2 main events.

I know it sounds like early resolutions but my here are a few goals I have set for myself;
  • lose a few pounds (right now I am hovering around 192) 175 would be my ideal goal
  • stick to my training schedule
  • post a daily run/training blurb on my blog every day
  • buy a new bike :)
  • get some training in with friends
  • be comfortable in the water

I am pretty excited about doing some "Mega Days" at Loaring Physio and hopefully make it to the "triathelete's secret weapon" class at the bicylcle shop .

No comments: